The March Winged Lion has a longer article about the Knights of Columbus efforts for the American Wheelchair Mission. Due to COVID-19 lockdown there was no Wheelchair Sunday collection last June. Funds are at an all-time low. The San Antonio Diocese is the still the second largest donor in Texas and St. Mark’s has been the most generous in San Antonio for years. This is an awesome parish. Many parishioners have inquired about where to send donations.
Please ensure donations clearly note Knights of Columbus Council 7613.
1. Donations by check can be sent directly to the American Wheelchair Mission at:
American Wheelchair Mission
2600 E. Seltice Way A-172
Post Falls, ID 83854
(208) 457-0745 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To use credit card to contribute go to https://amwheelchair.org/donate/.
Please note KC Council 7613 on the form.
Please send me an email email@example.com or text to 210-421-7962 with name/date/amount for Diocese totals.
Ways to fund one wheelchair.
3. A wheelchair is $150.00. (Any amount will be greatly appreciated)
4. Get several people together to make donations towards a wheelchair. Ten friends giving $15.00 would cover one wheelchair.
5. Skip something like lunch one day and contribute instead. (drop an lb. or two )
6. Looking for a 501-C3a to help with tax liabilities? Dan Moberg sends letters to all who donate at least $150.00. If you need a letter for tax purposes contact me.
7. Make a gift 🎁 of a WHEELCHAIR as a Lenten offering.
Truly, I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40